Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Thread: Harold Hendren
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2019, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
Why not give the Pastor some privacy. I’m sure he will tell you all about it when he returns to the pulpit.
Actually, I wasn't trying to invade Pastor Harold's privacy. I assumed this accident, like most all accidents, was reported on in the news and since I've been out of town, I assumed I had missed the report. I didn't realize this accident was private. Pastor Harold is a wonderful man and I'm sure he will share whatever he wants to once he returns to the pulpit. However, since I won't be back for a couple of months, I will not be in church to hear about it. I'm merely wondering what happened to my loving minister, not trying to invade his privacy.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.