View Single Post

Old 12-28-2019, 06:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi3000 View Post
I've gone off one medication, had another reduced. I'm hoping to be off all meds soon. I need a good doctor that isnt driven by drug kickbacks. These direct pay doctors I've been reading about sound very hopeful! You pay a flat fee, probably around $80, every month and basic services are covered. It seems to be hard to get into a good one tho, too much demand.
At the beginning of this thread I was sympathizing with you, but now you have gone completely off the rails.

Please explain these "kickbacks" that you have now mentioned twice. Who "kickbacks" what to whom? Do you think physicians attend 4 years college, 4 years medical school, 3 to 9 years residency to engage in criminal behavior for chump change???? And from WHOM???

After practicing medicine for 30+ years, I have never seen or heard of anything like "kickbacks" I suppose you also think FDR allowed the attack on Pearl Harbor and the alien bodies are housed in area 51. And if you think you can join a concierge practice for $80/month, good luck, especially if any of those physicians read this thread.