View Single Post

Old 12-29-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRM0614 View Post
They will sell to anyone with a pulse
Don’t buy south of Hwy 44 taxes webt up 25% it is much more expensive to live here than they disclose very expensive upkeep

Rent for 6 months check out every expense and weather etc before you make a mistake I’m here 6 months I’m going to sell - rather use my retirement for me to enjoy than a rich Morse family
Sorry that things did not work out the way you had hoped with your move....that is something that making this decision to move from where we have lived the last 20 yrs a concern for us to consider. Can I ask, other than the tax increase, what were the issues that occurred in 6 months that makes you want to move now? I am truly trying only to glean info to consider making our move, NOT challenging your decision to at all. We have considered renting for several months, but all the rentals I look at have everything (mostly, except for electric and sometimes cable) paid by the owner vs the renter, so WHAT should we specifically be on the look out for that could help us? I truly appreciate your feedback. I KNOW it has to be a lot since moving at our age is NOT something to look forward to at all (much less twice so close together) so I guess I am looking for solid feedback vs those that just whine all the time and you look like a good source for solid, negative input to consider. Honestly, everything we see right now (were only there for a day, and will be back for a LSF in Feb) makes me want to move there REALLY badly. Any and ALL genuine issues to consider most appreciated.