View Single Post

Old 12-29-2019, 10:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I use CBD gummies from a company called green roads that you can buy anywhere in the USA legally on line. The CBD is derived from hemp plants which contain only trace amounts of THC (below what the federal government recognizes as being illegal). I take two 10 mg gummies per day and have not had to take an Aleve or Advil for my aching joints for about three years. They work for me and many others, but don’t seem to work for everyone.
I agree with this post! Green Roads is a good one but there are 2 shops here where you can actually speak with someone about their product. One CBD is on 441/27 near the Lowes and Beall's. It's in the strip mall...look for the signs. There is another shop in Lady Lake near the library...also in a strip mall. It's near a Rehab. place. Can't remember the brands of these two of these but I've used both. The creams do help with pain and the sublingual tinctures and gummies also helped me with sleep etc. There is NO TCH in these!! People tend to mix them up with the Medical M.J. and you won't need an RX for these as you do with that.