View Single Post

Old 01-01-2020, 10:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Here is a recent email from Publix.

Good morning,

This email is in response to your recent inquiry regarding a proposed Publix in Magnolia Plaza and Trailwinds Shopping Center in Sumter County. I can now confirm that we have a signed lease for Magnolia Plaza. The construction for Magnolia Plaza is projected to begin in late spring of 2020, in “perfect world” conditions, it takes approximately 9 months to build a Publix from the ground up. Construction on Trailwinds Village has started and is projected to be complete in the fall of 2020. The sites are being developed by two different developers.

For more new store information, please be sure to check our website by following the link provided: New Store Openings | Newsroom | About Publix | Publix Super Markets

We highly value comments from our customers and I would like to thank you for taking time to express your interest in seeing a Publix in your area and hope to see you at both openings. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further comments or questions.

Thank you,
Paula Cameron
Publix Real Estate Department
Assistant to Jon Adams and Sarah Wright
(863) 688-7407 ext 52621
paula.cameron@publix.com
Confusing rumors with facts.....

Last edited by Bogie Shooter; 01-01-2020 at 11:42 AM.