View Single Post

Old 01-02-2020, 10:58 AM

The plants were probably planted a few weeks before the landscaping was finished because the rocks were not immediately available. The Friday before the landscapers finished, they put down the rock and planted some plants. Our expectations were that the yard would be in a finished condition when the landscapers finished the work. It was not.
There were two problems. One of their employees stepped on or fell on some of the plants. They told me that they had other issues with this employee and he is no longer with them.
The second problem was that our irrigation system no longer covered all plants. Our contract with the landscapers included any necessary modifications to the irrigation system. I have many utility boxes in our yard that I wanted to camouflage, so my plantings were denser than most people’s.
The landscapers said they would only replace the dead plants if I paid for the replacements. They have not responded to my complaint about the irrigation system.
The landscaper was Florida Premier Landscape Design Inc.
The landscapers did a good job with the walls and rocks.
We paid a second contractor to repair the irrigation system. My husband replaced the dead plants. I am very happy with my yard now.