View Single Post

Old 01-03-2020, 08:41 AM

I'm following this thread with interest because we are considering buying a 2019 Winnebago Era 70A class B coach that will also serve as our 2nd vehicle. Our 1st vehicle is a 2-seater. Will I be allowed to park this in the driveway (it won't fit in the garage due to the height of the vehicle)?. It's 22 feet long and looks more like a mercedes benz van than an rv. Will I be the "bad" neighbor on the street if I park this in my driveway? We are specifically shopping for an end patio villa on one of the no outlet streets that you typically see in the patio villa neighborhoods in an attempt for a more private driveway (with the intent of parking this 22 foot van in the driveway). This is a $100k coach so before I buy that I'd really like to get input from Villagers on whether they would find it offensive/annoying if their neighbor had this type of coach parked in their driveway. I really need to coach accessible to use every couple of days so I don't want to put it in a storage lot. I'll do the research to see if I can legally park it in my driveway but I really don't want to be that annoying neighbor that everyone complains about.