View Single Post

Old 01-03-2020, 04:13 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Ohiobuckeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinhe View Post
I posted a classified, but I'm not sure that's the best place to post this:

I'm looking to rent a vehicle (car share) for about a week for a business trip. I've look on the Turo app, but there isn't much available around the villages. There wouldn't be more than 900 miles put on the vehicle during this time. I'm intrested in a full size car/sedan. Please contact me if you are interested in renting out your vehicle for a week!

Thank you in advance!

Chris
I just paid to rent a Ford Fusion from BUDGET (full size car) over Xmas but they up graded me to a Kia SUV because they did’t have Fusion. I paid $ 416. for 10 days & unlimited miles, we drove from Denton, TX. to Ohio. Total miles drove was 2,571 miles. But remember it was over Xmas , most expensive time to rent. Now the prices have went down. I really doubt anybody would want to rent a personal car to have someone else put almost a 1,000 miles on their car. If you rent a car & it’s a Full size car or smaller you’ll get UNLIMITED MILES for FREE, plus it’ll probably be 230 to $280. Look into it, because renting from a private owner would be to much liability for them. Good luck finding someone!