View Single Post

Old 01-04-2020, 11:37 AM

Thanks folks and I have a hard time myself believing those people that say they haven't had a problem.
I had to have the tests because this doctor would not sign off and allow me to get the pre-op tests for a surgery I needed. The doctor said he worried about me being intubated for a new surgery and even told me that I could lose my voice if I didn't take care of the matter quickly. Then his office called for an ENT person and never followed through to make sure the appointment was confirmed and his staff would not tell me the new doctors name so I could call. I had to go to see someone in another part of the Villages health system in clinical support to find this all out.
The original doctor, the one I mention about the vocal cords WAS my GP at the time. He said if I didn't do what he wanted he was never going to sign off, and as my GP I had to get the okay and tests from him.
I brought the head of Clinical Administration and the Medical Director into this and all I got was they would handle the matter. I was never able to get what transpired and they haven't spoken to me since.
To me the Villages Health System is much like the Villages Hospital. One Star and getting worse.