View Single Post

Old 01-05-2020, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina&Bill View Post
I could not see from the YouTube video but on TV app, it looks like the land beyond MB Trail is undeveloped. We would not mind being in either MB or Monarch Grove as long as we are not too close to the turn pike or power lines. Any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Bill & Sabrina - the 2 lots next to ours are still available, you could always become our future neighbours We are restricted to 6 months a year due to US Visa restrictions, so won't bug you most of the time I still have to work in the UK so we won't be over much for the next coupled of years, so will probably only use the home for about 3-4 weeks a year at best. I don't want to rent it either so it will be empty most of the time until about 2024. Our home is due mid July - or August if the FX hits $1:40 - £ 1.00 (the FX difference means we can get an extended pool and Lania for nothing!). I know what you feel about the power lines, My only gripe on our lot is that you can see 2 pylons in the distance, One will be obsured by trees on the golf course I expect, but that still leaves one... much as it anoys me I will simply have to photo shop it out or any photos I had been looking at the area on the map from January last year and prior to coming out on the lifestyle. I had pretty much determined the area I wanted and check TV at least twice a day. The desired lots suddenly appeared, as sold which I later found out sold within 2 hours of them being released and all of them went to people in the showroom at the time of release. When we opted for Avidon we stood on the lot and listened, I wanted to ensure the freeway wasn't noisy, nor Edna's Please to say I didn't notice the background noise.

Also have you clicked PENDING on the TV map, it shows all the confirmed homesites, and you can look at the agreed plans to get some ideas for changes. These are not just TV sales homes, but also the homes of your potential neighbours. Great source of inspiration when selecting your lot and any changes you may want - e.g. moving the bathroom configuration, and in our case a couple of internal walls.

I posted this link for you elsewhere, but if you haven't seen it - and for the benefit of others, if you scroll down on the map to Marsh Bend area, then zoom right in you can see every planned lot. I am guessing that this will be the 2020 program of works, at least the next 6 months. Aldi in Wildwood, 5643 Seven Mile Drive, telephone number and opening times

When we saw our agent in November he said no developments would take place south of Monach Grove for at least a year as restrictions on the land purchase meant that TV had to retain it as agricultural land for a minimum of a year (if I recall). If you search You Tube there for The Villages Expert he has a great drone video shoing the land between the Turnpike and 44 (Brownwood) that is likely to be the link between MB and Brownwood. Showing Off The New Golf Cart Bridges - YouTube Land clearence is underway but not construction yet. I would have thought this would be more of a priority once De Luna is completed so that TV north and south is completed for carts.

Have a look at the properties that are on the market, I flick to the last photo of the Lania, this shows how work is progressing in the surrounding areas, It looks like Marsh Bend and De Luna are the current centre of attention for construction works. I can only confirm this from afar (UK) though and Gold Wing Nut Productions and Two Planes will have much more accurate info. We are out to complete design specs from 1st to 7th March. More than happy to take some photo's video's for you if you have a lot or area in mind.