View Single Post

Old 01-05-2020, 01:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts
Default Miller's Ale House - THE place for Steak Fajitas

I have been searching for a restaurant that serves Steak Fajitas as good as my favorite Mexican Restaurant in New Jersey. Miller's Ale House is the place to go for EXCELLENT steak fajitas.

I realized I found what I've been searching for when I saw the photo of the Steak Fajitas on the menu. I said to myself, "this must be too good to be true". I ordered the Steak Fajitas and hoped they were prepared like the photo. Yes, they were. Let me explain:

When I ordered, I was asked how I would like the steak cooked. That was the first sign that this beef will be as delicious as my favorite Mexican restaurant in NJ. I ordered the steak to be cooked medium. These are thick juicy slices of steak, not tiny skinny tiny strips of overdone steak as other restaurants serve. Miller's fajitas steak is scrumptious and pink in color. Yes, Fajita steak that is actually cooked to perfection with LOTS OF FLAVOR!!!!! Oh, my goodness. The flavor is exceptional because it is actually seasoned.....probably marinated. The steak, not only tasted great but was juicy.

OK.....now about the veggies: the peppers and onions were sauteed until they were soft.....yes I said soft. Finally, a restaurant who knows how to cook Fajita vegetables correctly.

Four flour tortillas were brought to the table in a tortilla holder, not just rolled up in aluminum foil as other restaurants do it. The accompaniments are sour cream, two shredded cheeses, tomatoes and onions and shredded lettuce. Guacamole is $.99 extra. The meal, without the Guacamole is $13.49 and worth every penny. What is also not included with the Steak Fajitas is rice and refried beans. I didn't miss them though because I was enjoying the steak so much.

The service was excellent. We arrived a the restaurant as it was opening. The restaurant was filled to capacity within 15 to 20 minutes and this was on a Sunday.

Next time I'm ordering a Margarita to go with Miller's fabulous Steak Fajitas!

Last edited by coffeebean; 01-05-2020 at 01:52 PM.