View Single Post

Old 01-06-2020, 07:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,936 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graspher View Post
No refried beans and rice - no salsa and chips.......no deal !
I hear ya!!! That's all the bad stuff that, if put in front of me, I can't resist. I LOVE chips and salsa and even better yet, cheso. I LOVE the seasoned rice and re-fried beans (made in lard) and try just to have a small taste and not consume all of that bad stuff.

Not having the bad stuff is perfectly fine with me. I'd rather have the excellent perfectly cooked and seasoned beef that Miller's offers vs the inferior beef that is offered from other restaurants in this area. Not to mention Miller's offers peppers and onions cooked to perfection. The "sauce" on the sizzling caste which flavors the beef and veggies is bursting with flavor so I honestly don't need the rice and beans to enjoy this meal.

I wish I could enjoy all that bad stuff but I'm afraid my waistline doesn't want me to anymore. I can imagine what those refried beans have done to my arteries over the years too. Sooo happy Miller's offers a healthier and tastier version of Steak Fajitas so I can enjoy the meal without the guilt.