View Single Post

Old 01-07-2020, 07:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 GI View Post
Warning, warning, danger Will Robinson! If you are a teetotaler you don't want to live in TV. I've never seen so many alcohol and drug abusers in my life, including my 21 years in the Army. I don't know how many times I've found my neighbor sleeping off a drunk on my lania and had to wake him and walk him home. The drunken parties in our neighborhood are getting out of hand, people drinking outdoors until the wee hours of the morning. There are people passed out in the yards and sometimes the neighborhood watch patrol had to get them off the road so they don't get runover by the drunk driver coming home from another drunken party. I don't have enough fingers to count the number of golf carts I've seen in the retention ponds by the golf courses, obviously driven there by impaired drivers. Never seen a body though, so I guess the alligators do serve a purpose. The wanton sex that happens in TV makes Sodom and Gomorrah look like Sesame Street and some of these people look like the Sesame Street inhabitants, not a pretty sight. If you go to some of the urgent care facilities you will see these same people lined up at the door to get their penicillin shots. As far a spouse abuse, hey if I don't beat my wife at least once a month she gets too uppity and forgets her place. I love it here, all the drinking and sex going on is fantastic. You'll not find another place like it. The only problem here in the lower 44 is the federal prison inmates that try to crash our parties. That's not acceptable because they never bring their own booze. It's kinda hard to sleep off a drunk though with the blasting the quarry does at all hours of the night and day. The drug houses tend to attract the lower class people from outside the bubble and now and then there is a shoot out right outside your lanai. Just get your concealed weapon permit and shoot back, great fun when you're drunk or stoned out of your mind. As I said before, it's a great and fun place to live.