View Single Post

Old 01-07-2020, 09:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by canyonblue View Post
WINNER! At least someone on this forum hasn't lost the ability to comprehend a rational question. My response was in reference to individuals I know firsthand that planned on shopping with the use of a golfcart and eliminating the need for two cars. They could of bought north of 44 and had the amenities, but with the promise of a grocery store in the fall of 2019 decided to purchase south. And I know of another that had to purchase a second car, adding to their budget another cost that obviously wasn't planned. I didn't assume it needed this much of an explanation but of course I was shocked as usual by the level of comprehension. Thanks coffeebean for your ability to grasp the obvious.
I assume the two cars are needed because they are young and both working. Changing ones life habits is difficult. Since grocery stores are open very early and very late I would think they could adjust schedules to accommodate. There are folks south of 44 that have one car and a cart, wonder how they do it?

Berks County Pennsylvania