View Single Post

Old 01-12-2020, 06:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
800 subs in one day? I like Jersey Mikes (there was one about 1/2 mile from me in NJ) but I'd take that with a grain of kosher salt, ham & turkey with some peppers and no mayo or onions! They are opened 11 hours so that would be at minimum 73 subs continuously every hour they were opened! Even with 2 people continuously making them all day and doing nothing else like taking cash or going to the bathroom or having lunch that would be 36.5 subs per person every hour or almost 2 subs every MINUTE !!!! Maybe he meant 80 ?

However I do agree with you on the rest of your post.
It might be true. I was there at 11:30 on Thursday (very busy) and there was a sign that said it was their "birthday" and all regular subs would be $5.00 that day. I doubt he said 80!! I do know they had business already at 10:30 as I parked in front to go to Beauty First for a hair-cut and say people coming out of J.M.'s at that time.

As for golf-cart accessability---if you look at the stop-light at Pinellas. There "might" be a road access into Trail-winds there. BUT to go by golf-cart, one would have to have an LSE to do it (as a controlled intersection). The road hasn't been completed yet, so it's hard to say at this moment. It might be as another said that it will be like the Best-buy area and not be accessible.