View Single Post

Old 01-13-2020, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
This has been brought up numerous times since Trailwinds broke ground 3 years ago. Trailwinds and Beaumont Properties are directly across from Pinellas Plaza, property owned by TV. When excavation started on Trailwinds, even before Lowes opened in January 2018, TV immediately put a split rail fence around Sand Hill Executive. That's the nine on the corner of Buena Vista and 466A. A person who didn't care about trespassing could of cut across that golf course until the fence was installed. I watched the fence go up since I drive by there almost everyday going to MVP. If you don't believe that, look for a fence around Turtle Mound Executive across the street, there isn't one. No need to put one there.

For example, how this hurts Villages Leasing. TV gave exclusive leases to Subway at Colony, Pinellas and Traverse, meaning Jersey Mike's could not come in. They went into Trailwinds and last summer that location went from being new to #1 Jersey Mike's location in the USA out of 1600 stores. I asked Randy the manager on Friday if it was still busy or did Taco Bell, Burger King and Wendys slow you down. He said on Thursday they sold 800 subs.

Excellent points - thanks.

I have issues with Trailwinds Jersey Mike's - will make separate post in appropriate category....