View Single Post

Old 01-15-2020, 04:31 PM
Default More Than One Way To Skin a Cat

With reference to GC access to Trailwinds, I too, doubt there will ever be access. However, the reverse is not so clear. Many people in the surrounding areas can easily put their GC on a trailer, drive over to TV, park, unload GC and travel throughout TV. That little red button opens all gates if you even need one to get thru. I suspect that many Villagers, South of 44 are doing that as well. I'm sure the Morse's see that as $'s coming into TV & therefore would make no effort to restrict. The question then arises, haven't we as homeowners helped to pay for the multi-modal paths? Shouldn't they, in theory, be restricted to Villagers only? Personally I don't really care, but I do see parking becoming a serious issue in TV, esp around Brownwood Paddock Square. Between all the new bldgs. going up and the use of what were overflow parking areas (grassy areas) being now built upon big events such as the Strawberry Festival, parking will simply be unavailable. Perhaps its time for The Villages to develop its own transportation ie buses/trolley system that caters to all Villagers & not just those interested in possibly buying here. Hint, hint!