View Single Post

Old 01-17-2020, 05:05 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,232 Times in 419 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantabe View Post
I would like to recommend Accurso Automobile Repair, 352 748-9004, 11615 CR 108, Oxford Fl. (located back to back to Bargains & Treasures), for your auto maintenance needs. I moved to the Villages/Linden September 2020 and did not know where to go for routine maintenance on my auto. I was recommended Accurso for an oil change I needed. The Villager who recommended Accurso noted this was a local family owned business, christian with high morals. They were right!! I am a female and had an appointment on 1/14/20 1:00 for an oil change, When I called they were very professional providing directions and information concerning my oil change: they would be using Amsoil synthetic oil, they only use synthetic oil, (this gives 4500 miles or 6 month till next oil change) includes Change oil & filter, lube on steering linkage, ball joints and Drive Shaft, check & correct all fluid levels to include brake fluid and check tire pressures. I was taken promptly at 1 and waited apx. 25 min until completed, had I known I could walk apx 100-150 feet to Bargains & Treasures I would have browsed there during my wait. When the auto was done & I was going to pay the bill the gentleman asked if I was a AAA member & to remind them every time for the discount. My bill came to $42.69 which included tax & AAA discount. I am very pleased and know I will be back for my Car needs.
After reading your post I went to their website and priced an oil change for my 2016 Honda Fit (4 Qts. of oil) and the quote I got was $100 to $129.
$100 to$129

Estimate does not include taxes and fees
forOil Change
on2016 Honda Fit
atAccurso Automobile Repair