Thread: Three Squares
View Single Post

Old 01-19-2020, 06:33 AM

There was a lot of talk before Christmas and this is PURE SPECULATION. The corner of 470 and the turnpike intersection was suggested as a suitable place to catch future traffic. Also so peak interest with Orlando snowbirders passing down through the turnpike.

I can also see the junction opposite the state prison being a good place on the junction of 501 and 470. The reason being business is not as bothered by the neighbours or views. Both locations are slightly further than the distance from Brownwood to LSL. They are also relatively central to catchment areas. When will they be built ? AGAIN PURE SPECULATION ON MY PART. I base my assumption on the speed of development over the past year and nothing more. I would anticipate the 4th town starting some time after 2025, probably between 2025 - 2030. This will however be highly dependant on the US economy at the time, although with so many people retiring the economy is less likely to have such an impact. I would then guess that development will then continue south below 470, placing the new town in the centre. Thinking population growth though, I can't help thinking that a 5th town will be required in the south east area between 471 & 569 and 47 & 470. The 5th town would then be approximately equal distance to the 4th town. TIme wise - well, TV currently has the land and permits to build to 2043 so that kind places the announcement for town 5 around 2028 and development for around 2035-2040. Seems a long way off. Maybe but I would also expect more land to have been purchased by then. Maybe that will be when we get the monorail extension to Epcot, as Disney will have bought up all the land to Claremont