View Single Post

Old 01-20-2020, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
Hyperbole much? As I posted already - cloth bags are washable. I usually take the golf cart to the supermarket, which means I use less than a single gallon of gas monthly to do my grocery shopping. I also don't have a garage.

And China is dumping less now that they've refused to take OUR trash. You did notice there aren't any landfills near The Villages, didn't you? Did you ever think to wonder why not? The answer: it was being transported to China, and to Georgia. China is no longer an option and Georgia is getting full.

It will either have to go somewhere else, or we'll have to stop producing so much in the first place.

If it goes somewhere else, it will cost "bigly" to we, the homeowners and taxpayers.

If we reuse more, discard less, we can reduce the cost of the increase. If you don't mind paying the extra, then please give me your address so I know where to send the bill for -my- trash pickup.

Thanks.

The simple COUNTY DUMP was turned into an expensive boondoggle by recycling fanatics with too much time on their hands and nothing better to do except make other people's lives miserable, all under the stupid banner of "sustainability".