View Single Post

Old 01-23-2020, 08:05 AM
Default Fire stick is not illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Was the price $15 a month? Did they say you need a Amazon Firestick? If you have one already, they will modify it for $40 or sell you a complete Firestick already modified for $140? If the answer is yes, it's an illegal hookup to servers in Europe, it's referred to as a jail-break Firestick. My neighbor has it and can watch over 6,000 channels and see any game he wants.

I said to my neighbor, can you get WJZ Channel 13 in Baltimore the CBS affiliate, they have most of the Ravens games, within 30 seconds he had WJZ. Of course, I can get WJZ on my computer, it's possible to do and then send it to your TV. A lot of people have these but lately on a Villages Facebook page many people were complaining they lost service, the governments try and shut them down when possible.
Fire stick is 100% legal jail breaking one is not illegal, Streaming a protected program is illegal. Charging someone $40.00 to do it should be illegal. Don’t buy from the Marion market vendor go directly to Amazon you’ll get a warranty. I have a Roku and an apple device and both can’t compete against the fire stick. If your worried about getting caught streaming from illegal sites then get a virtual server your IP address can’t be tracked. My service was $150+ per month now it’s 15.00 you do the math the savings is great.