Thread: Club fitting
View Single Post

Old 01-24-2020, 09:55 AM
Default Between my wife and I we've been to 4 different 'fitters' in the area, including Palm

Quote:
Originally Posted by go4fpsb View Post
My wife and I will be in the villages visiting friends next month and I was thinking of getting fitted for a driver while here, would you recommend The Villages Golf Academy or is there another fitter you would recommend. I appreciate any and all recommendations. Thanks in advance.

Between my wife and I we've been to 4 different 'fitters' in the area, including Palmer and Sarasota. Never had what I would call a bad experience but the last one was so over the top good I'll strongly recommend Club Champion in Orlando. Well worth the drive. Richie Mahler did my fitting and it was unlike any prior experience. Check out their website and google their ratings in the industry. I love the result.

Told my experience to my best friend from college who lives in Naples. He went to see them there and ran into Steve Stricker (tour pro) picking up some irons. Was told that many PGA pros who don't have big time endorsement deals use Club Champion.