View Single Post

Old 01-27-2020, 12:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,715 Times in 3,185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredster View Post
“The sheriff’s office confirmed a bomb threat had been received.”
There was an all clear announcement made!
Yes I read the "article" as well. But that online newsrag is the ONLY place I've seen any mention of it at all. In normal circumstances (meaning - anywhere else in the USA), a bomb threat at a hospital would make state news, if not national news.

Anyone can say "there was a bomb threat and the sheriff has confirmed that it's all safe." But that doesn't mean it actually happened. I question the veracity of that source (that online newsrag) because it has a habit of making up facts, and offering opinion as facts, and even putting factual information in the opinion column.

So I'm asking if anyone here - has personal knowledge of if there's any truth to it at all.

For instance:

"I was driving down Camino Real yesterday and saw an entire department's worth of county and state troopers careening up the street, sirens blaring."

or

"My mom was about to be released from a gall bladder operation at 5:45 but was not allowed to leave. They wouldn't tell us why, only that everyone had to stay put."

or

"I work in the cafeteria and they wouldn't let me in to start my shift til 8:45."

Anything to corroborate that story.