View Single Post

Old 01-28-2020, 09:49 AM
Veteran member
Default Contractor Alert!!!!! Leesburg Kitchen and Bath

We are on a water view golf course lot and had a bay window. We contracted Leesburg Kitchen and Bath to remove the bay and install 2 large windows. We had good reviews about them but something has gone wrong and they are terrible. We also had them redo our bathroom to remove a tub and make the shower walk in. Both jobs are about 60% done and they will not return any calls and have abandoned me.

I have a large hole in the back of my house that I am now acting as the contractor to get the work done. I have had the roof repaired the soffit put up and the window goes in Thursday then stucco, all at my expense over and above what I have paid them.

They tore my house apart and then said they needed more money to put it back together. Like a fool I gave them money from what was held out and he has flown the coop. After paying the plumber, half the tile guy, the roofer and a mason the hold back money is gone and I will be looking at $10,000 to get my house back.

A picture of how he left the back of my house. Two pictures of the bathroom no pocket door and partially installed cabinets with major drywall work, finish electrical and plumbing to do.

Contractor License number CBC1261629 if another company is using this number it is the same people run.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3652 resized.jpg
Views:	3148
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	82735   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3703 resized.jpg
Views:	3102
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	82736   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Img_3704 resized.jpg
Views:	3114