Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 01-28-2020, 10:17 AM
Default Masterpiece FLooring

We had a flood due to a malfunctioning washing machine while we were out, the flooring in our entire home had to be replaced. A terrible mess!
I got estimates from 3 flooring companies, prices and products were very competitive and we chose Masterpiece for LVP throughout. Thank goodness. The experience was pleasant from the first meeting in the showroom, the owner Ed, was very patient and informative, he explained different options and products. The estimator Phil was great, thoughtful and informative too. The installer Derrick was just fantastic. At first I thought one person could not possibly do this whole job but, he was simply great. Again, thoughtful, considerate super clean the whole week he was here. Please do yourself a favor this is a local company and they do excellent work! I am thrilled with my beautiful floors and would use this company again in a heartbeat!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.