View Single Post

Old 01-28-2020, 01:00 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,229 Times in 757 Posts

“All About Feet” is a store just outside of TV. The official address is Oxford. It is near Bargains and Treasures and Urban Hair Studio.

The owner knows how to fit shoes and I think he also does repairs. They carry Naot — which a widely traveled friend of mine swears by.

“All About Feet” is where I learned about Aetrex and bought them there a couple of years ago. I have Aetrex sandals, walking shoes, and a nice looking short casual — not quite a boot — that looks good with jeans.

I don’t know if they carry Walking Cradles and SoftWalk, but I have bought those two brands from Zappos. They both do a flat with actual arch support and a gently rounded toe. I have one silver and one gold that I can wear to dress up an outfit for a dinner or something like that.

If I were you, I would go to “All About Feet” (with a Google, you will find their website.) Maybe ask for Anthony if he is still there. He will help you find what works for you, and can add orthotics, too, if needed. This type of shoe will not be the least expensive you have ever bought, but they are worth the price. You know that old saying, “When your feet hurt, you hurt all over.”

Last edited by Boomer; 01-28-2020 at 01:57 PM.