View Single Post

Old 01-29-2020, 09:46 AM

UOTE=elreib;1713393]I have painful feet and I do so much better when I wear SAS shoes. They are so very comfortable and they last forever. I have about 8 pair and they are my favorite shoe for comfort. SAS (San Antonio Shoe co.) have a shop across from the Paddock Mall in Ocala. It is a small shop but loaded with plenty of shoes in sizes that are not found in most shoe stores. I wear a size 10.5 narrow and they always have them on hand or can get the color I want and ship to my house within a week.

On a second note, Are you going to Europe via a cruise? We are going on a cruise the end of April and getting off in Barcelona, then leasing a car and taking a driving tour around several countries, ending in England where we will return home sometime in late June or early July.[/QUOTE]

Another vote for SAS shoes. They have been offering more stylish shoes lately, and they are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn. They have a store in Brownwood not far from Too Jays. I bought a really pretty pair of black patent leather shoes with cross strap and wore them brand new on a European river cruise. We walked every day for miles on the shore excursions, and the shoes were sooo comfortable! Highly recommend. You won’t be sorry.