View Single Post

Old 01-30-2020, 07:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJo View Post
This is a very interesting conversation...I thought regulations within TV would be the same. I recall my first visit 4 years ago, and was told at the sales office that ‘code enforcers’ ride through TV neighborhoods in golf cars & look for property violators, including a garage door that is left open & found to still be open 2 hours later. This salesperson stated that the homeowner would receive a notice reminding them of TV regulations. I plan to move to TV this year & rent while looking for my perfect home/neighborhood. I will be asking these questions, this is the reason I am drawn to TV & away from my northern neighborhood that I’ve loved for 25 years. The ‘Old School’ has closed, and pride in homeownership is going, going, gone...
Only time community watch called us about our garage door being up was at 2am. Making sure we were aware. We were leaving to go to the airport. Also called us that 2 newspapers were in our drive, while we were at Disney. They picked them up, put them at our front door. The enforcers are a neighbor who thinks you are doing it wrong