Thread: Israel trip
View Single Post

Old 01-31-2020, 08:20 AM
Sage

I went with a group a few years ago. We were told to bring about $200.00 in one dollar bills for tips etc. IF you're with a tour, you will be on a bus and you will be tipping the driver and guide. Also for water, coffee etc. IF you're not going with a group, maybe you could call a travel agency and ask them the questions you have. If you're traveling over on your own you could pick up a tour group once there---we've known friends who have done that and it's a bit cheaper. Take a light jacket too as the evenings can be chilly (it's more of a desert area) and wear really comfortable walking shoes. I took a hat and wore it every day. Also a travel purse of some kind is a good idea. I was told to bring gallon size zip lock bags. We got two meals a day---breakfast and dinner. The meals are served buffet style and it was suggested you could pick up some items at breakfast to take along for lunch.

Last edited by NotGolfer; 01-31-2020 at 11:09 AM. Reason: thought of some other things that would inform.