View Single Post

Old 01-31-2020, 09:15 AM
theruizs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cndlou3 View Post
I always give my home number out because of this, because I know if the home phone rings it is a bs call, because anyone who really wants to get ahold of my has my cell#. Just was curious if anyone else had this happen. Just wish our government would do something about robo calls and texts because they are ridiculous. I know most of them are computer generated and roll over until they get someone to take the bait. If my cell gets a call and I don't know the number I just let it go to vm and if it's important they will leave a message but lately the robocalls have been leaving messages too. I just block the number anymore. Thanks for your input didn't know if it was something to be concerned about.
We do the same thing. We don’t even have a phone on that number, we just get a notification when it gets a call. Even then we still get the occasional robo call on our cells. If you ever read the terms of service that you agree to when ordering on-line or downloading an app that requires you to creat an account, you will likely be shocked at what you are agreeing to.