View Single Post

Old 01-31-2020, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
So I figured someone else would make the call because it's not my thing to do so but the Confederate Flag being flown over a Political Flag doesn't seem to good to me and upsets me greatly. I looked around the internet and see that the American Flag should be flown at the top. I like that. I don't really care about the Confederate Flag or Political Flag of any of the parties being flown but no American Flag? Not too good to me.

I called Community Watch and they said they have no jurisdiction over this particular issue. My question is who does or if I'm wrong let me know. This has been this way for about 2 weeks that I know of. It may have been there longer but that's when I noticed it. I have been leaving the premises on another route until this gets resolved. It's killing me and I could use a helping hand on who to call. I really don't want to call the Police because they are busy with other things but if I must I will.

What do you think? Just asking for a helping hand. Take it easy. My post is constructive.
"Upsets me greatly"....."It's killing me"...Personally I don't let other peoples opinions, flags, etc., bother me. It's simply not worth it. If it's not breaking any laws, just let it go. For me, it's God, family and friends, first. Nothing else is nearly as important. As you say in your last sentence, "Take it easy".