View Single Post

Old 02-01-2020, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Shoot me now if I ever had to travel THAT far in one day in a golf cart. I have a Yamaha electric cart with all the bells and whistles, including a luxury seat with arm rests and lumbar support. It also has bright headlights and self cancelling turn signals. Such luxury!!! Still, I would never travel that far in our golf cart in one day.

So, my question for all the must have a gas cart owners........Why the need for a gas cart if one can travel from Lopez all the way to Brownwood and also throw in a round of golf on one charge in an electric cart? I know, I know, as the batteries age, they do not perform as well as when they were new, but still.....who travels THAT far in a day?

My cart is always plugged in when in the garage so I always start the day with a full charge of the batteries.
We have rented in the Villages several times and always make sure to have a gas cart. We put that many miles and more on the carts every day. We come down to explore, play golf and meet new people. You cant do that staying in the house in a community like this one.