Thread: Nail Salon
View Single Post

Old 02-01-2020, 11:26 PM

I went to a wonderful place yesterday...on 466A. The sign outside said Organic Nail Spa, but the cards on the inside say Chi Chi.. something.. Anyway, it's down in the little strip mall just east of the ABC Wine and Spirit store on 466A (in front of the Lowe's). It is VERY clean, everyone was so friendly. I observed that there is a combination of, folks that already know and love their "person(s)", and having a grand time talking together, then not, but not loud to the point of distracting others. The other techs all seemed to engage only with the person they were working on (as opposed to talking to the tech next to them ) and, if the person they were working on wanted quiet, that's what it was. They seem to take appointments, but, as a walk in, they were able to take care of me really quickly. My girl was Tina, and she was awesome. I will be back there, but do my best to make an appointment in advance. Try it out. I think you will like it.
My only thing is, why does the outside say one name, and the inside stuff say another. I didn't dwell on that,as I was just happy with the service, atmosphere, and outcome of my visit, but I will ask next time.
So, go check it out...