Thread: Newer Sections
View Single Post

Old 02-02-2020, 07:36 AM

I've got a few friends that live down that way. They really like it and feel that area has a "younger vibe" than north of 466a. You will most likely get more for your money at this time and while there are some nice amenities and more "nature" settings in the new area, the breadth of amenities is limited unless your friends are willing to drive north of 44. I expect that will change over time and my guess it could be 2-4 years (or more) before things are built out in a way that is comparable to north of 44. If they are avid golfers it's not clear if there will be championship courses down there - but that may not matter. I agree with the other post that they should spend some time determining if the highway noise will bother them. Depending on which way the house faces and how close they are to the interstate it could be very annoying or it could be unnoticeable. Despite some of the naysayers I do expect there will be good shopping options, restaurants, etc. over time. It's just a matter of how long that will take and if the benefits of being down that way are enticing to your friends while the community develops and is built out. Look how long it took for Brownwood to develop - it's still not done years later. The new section should make Brownwood a thriving square just like Lake Sumter.

Last edited by GoPacers; 02-02-2020 at 08:14 AM.