» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 08:39 AM
OhioBuckeye OhioBuckeye is offline
Gold member
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,221
Thanks: 0
Thanked 238 Times in 186 Posts
Default Ohiobuckeye

Originally Posted by dougjb View Post
I recently bought an older previously owned home in the Villages. Perhaps the last owner, perhaps someone earlier than them altered the internal in house wiring of the internet cables to the point they are unusable. My question is: who do I hire to replace/repair them? Electrician/cable professional? I have not a clue. Thank you in advance.
I would think you should call cable TV company. If it isn’t electrical I wouldn’t think an electrician would fix a TV that’s getting electricity or the cable company would come in & see why one of your appliances isn’t getting electricity. That’s about as simple as I can explain it. Good Luck!
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 PM.