» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 09:02 AM
crash crash is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 432
Thanks: 581
Thanked 276 Times in 135 Posts

Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
My guess, to answer your original question, would be a medical facility in a foreign country would not want anything to do with medicare.You would have to pay for service and submit the claim when you get home.
Exactly correct and is why Ed at Yankee Trails says if someone can call you grandma or grandpa you need travel insurance.

My sister broke her hip in a fall in Italy and they would not let her leave the hospital until she paid her bill $50,000.
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.