View Single Post

Old 02-03-2020, 06:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

The couple who hosted the Super Bowl party have Comcast for their primary TV supplier because they just singned up for them when they moved here and had them in the North before.

At the beginning of the 3rd quarter boom boom. Comcarap crapped out on them with a house full of people half watching the 65 inch TV in the living room and the other watching the coolest 140 inch protection TV in the Theatre. The Comcast CONTRACTOR not a COMPANY PERSON was there for 3 hours running wires the day before.

Within 10 minutes I brought my backup Roku Stick signed onto my account to thunderous applause of all in attendance. I put that baby in the glove compartment of the Golf Cart when we left just in case. They are the nicest people and I'm sorry to see them get so upset like they did. Some people bailed out and went home the minute it happened which worked out just fine. More room and grub for us.

I thought I was screwed and the Roku wasn't gonna work cause under pressure I forgot the hit the Caps Lock when entering my Pass a Word. What a great time.