View Single Post

Old 11-04-2008, 10:13 PM
n/a

I responded to the comment that was posted. C24 was the one who made the inference about money and class. I responded in the only way she (by the hundreds of posts made in political) might understand. I understand you feel it was a personal attack. I feel she made yet another personal attack on John Mc Cain. She made a very strong statement without checking to find out the facts in this matter. I called on her to apologize for that statement. I know you have the power to pull any post and did so but I feel you were very one sided on this particular issue. If my post needed to be pulled I don't understand why her post wasn't pulled also. She has called both Mc Cain and Palin names many times and that was OK? Oh, maybe I didn't understand. It becomes personal when someone mentions another poster but it is OK to slander anyone who isn't a poster? I don't want to argue the point but it seems to me that I am being made an example of. I have read in this forum where this poster has trashed every republican thought or idea by name calling or worse. I have been a life long democrat and it has been an embarrassment for me to read all the muck and mud this poster has made. You have got what you wanted. I won't bother you or this forum anymore.