Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 11-04-2008, 10:13 PM
n/a

I responded to the comment that was posted. C24 was the one who made the inference about money and class. I responded in the only way she (by the hundreds of posts made in political) might understand. I understand you feel it was a personal attack. I feel she made yet another personal attack on John Mc Cain. She made a very strong statement without checking to find out the facts in this matter. I called on her to apologize for that statement. I know you have the power to pull any post and did so but I feel you were very one sided on this particular issue. If my post needed to be pulled I don't understand why her post wasn't pulled also. She has called both Mc Cain and Palin names many times and that was OK? Oh, maybe I didn't understand. It becomes personal when someone mentions another poster but it is OK to slander anyone who isn't a poster? I don't want to argue the point but it seems to me that I am being made an example of. I have read in this forum where this poster has trashed every republican thought or idea by name calling or worse. I have been a life long democrat and it has been an embarrassment for me to read all the muck and mud this poster has made. You have got what you wanted. I won't bother you or this forum anymore.