View Single Post

Old 02-08-2020, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPacers View Post
I've been here for many years and I've never once have I had an issue with a driver of a golf cart going too fast...never. However, those of you that think 18mph is fast enough because you've personally decided that's as fast as you are comfortable driving do in fact cause a lot of problems. If you look in your rear-view mirror and see a line of 3 or more golf carts - pull over and let them by (and don't come post here thinking that everyone behind you is driving a corvette inspired golf cart).

I may have allowed the 5 extra minutes as some say to accommodate the 20mph speed limit but I didn't allow the 10+ extra minutes to follow behind someone going 18mph and 5mph around a turn that was designed for 15mph. Just because "you" are not comfortable driving a golf cart at 18mph doesn't mean the rest of us aren't comfortable driving a golf cart at 20mph.
If you look above you will see my post was a response to OrangeBlossomBaby's concern regarding speed and safety making a turn. Where you live and how long you have been there has nothing to do with these realities. The laws of physics apply everywhere.

As far a me coming here posting about corvette inspired golf carts behind me, I made no such statement. If I had, you would know my thoughts on that. Why you felt a need to speculate what my thoughts are on a subject I never said anything about, I don't know.