View Single Post

Old 02-08-2020, 03:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
Am I the only one that wonders..... if they could put men on the moon 50 years ago WHY can't they stop unwanted robo calls?

CWGUY, you are not the only one who wonders. If the government can't stop this simple problem how are they going to protect us from deep rooted internet things that are probably already in action taking our information from the internet and more. We are always at risk.

These calls can't be stopped? B.S. If the people with the power to make the decisions were answering their own phones instead of having their Secretary or their Children do so it would have been handled already.

The best luck I have experienced is the Free versions of Verizon Call Block and then the one that stops a whole lot of the ones you don't want. I would guess about 95% for me is an App called HIYA. It has changed our life for the better. I still have a N.J. Area Code and get close to 10 B.S. calls a day. My wife has a 352 area code and the amount of Robocalls is about 1 a week. I think I have tried all apps that are available and HIYA blows the others off the map. Bada

Good Luck to all. They could do this if they weren't so busy with more important problems.