View Single Post

Old 02-10-2020, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRE1 View Post
Our neighbor had them replace her roof and she recommended them to us. Have an appointment next week for them to check our roof. Also they repaired the roof of another neighbor on our street. They're big push was to work to get the homeowner insurance company to pay for all or a portion of the cost if they find damage that should be covered. I REALLY would like to hear from other people who have used this company before I sign on the dotted line. Sounds "too good to be true" and we all know how that phrase ends.
In my previous post I said I had an appointment with them for this week. The rep that I had called, based on the recommendation of a neighbor, said he no longer works for Top Seal, but now works for "A CROWN" which is a Jacksonville company now also operating out of Ocala. That company has an A+ rating with the BBB. He said they only help you deal with your insurance company, but you deal directly with "A Crown" for the contract and payment like any other roofing company.

After getting on the roof of our house (which is about 20 years old) and doing an inspection, he indicated that shingles are good for another couple of years and show no signs of any damage or structural problems. So obviously there was no push to get me to sell me something I didn't need.

So all and all, I have had a positive experience with this project manager who used to work for Top Seal. If you want to contact him, his name is AJ Salois and his phone number is (352) 321-1430. Tell him the guy he almost gave a ladder to as a gift recommended him