View Single Post

Old 02-10-2020, 03:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,496 Times in 3,100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
The line dancers do dance to new wave when it's the Spazmatics. The singer of the Hooligans and also the singer of the Orlando Spazmatics. It's a national franchise with Spazmatics in LA, Chicago, Las Vegas, Texas and Orlando. These guys have been coming here since last summer and their crowds are as big as for the Hooligans. It's all 80's mostly new wave. Same great singer. They'll be at LSL this Friday, they want you to go the photo booth and pick up some glow items
Heh I already have some glow sticks and necklaces. Used to work at Party City and they were having a clearance sale. The clearance price plus my discount meant I got like 40 of the things for around $2. Gave most away, kept the rest "just in case." Seems I have use for them afterall!

Also - it's Saturday at Spanish Springs! Saturday is the cruise night and the Hooligans. I didn't know about LSL since I live in the historic district

Last edited by OrangeBlossomBaby; 02-10-2020 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Cause I forget most of you live near Sumter, not Spanish Springs