View Single Post

Old 02-10-2020, 04:21 PM
Veteran member

Have had 3 carts from them in last 10 years. I personally think their "customization" is of better quality than Villages. For example they use a custom fuse box and wiring harness for all the lights and things added, rather than cut and splice the existing wires. And, I personally like the construction of their enclosures better than others. My wife really likes the "easy snaps" which were used on her latest cart. As for service; we had a clutch assembly starting to go bad 2 months before warranty expiration. No problem for a free full replacement (plus a new drive belt free to "compensate" for our inconvenience) done on our driveway a day after calling them. I do all minor work and oil changes so have not regularly use their mobile truck services but several of our neighbors do and are pleased with service work performed, and done on a timely manner. If you ask they will take you on a tour of their assembly plant where you can see what work they do and how they really put the cars together.

Prices are about the same .