View Single Post

Old 02-11-2020, 08:37 AM
Default Beyter value at C&C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameel View Post
I am interested in reviews of Carts and Clubs in Ocala. I have researched new Yamaha Gas carts from both The Villages Carts and C & C. Pricing from C & C seems very competitive. However, I have some reservations due to distance from the Villages and after sales support and service. If anyone has experience with Carts and Clubs especially after sales support, I would appreciate your thoughts and inputs. BTW, my wife and I are new Villagers. Purchased our house in December with plans to relocate by mid-March. Thank you for your responses.
Bought my new gas Yamaha cart at C & C November, 2017. They worked with me patiently to pick every aspect that I wanted for my cart. They have a huge selection of carts and options for carts. A lot of people have C&C carts in the Villages so service calls are routine. They went above and beyond when I decided I might like to have different wheels ( I originally picked out radials) on my cart. Brought the new wheels to my house put them on and let me try them out. I didn't like them so they gladly changed back to my original tires and wheels. Before I purchased, I went to Villages Carts and priced one with the same options. It was $600 higher and the sales person acted as if I didn't know what I wanted and acted like I was wasting his time.. I'd recommend C&V anytime.