View Single Post

Old 02-11-2020, 04:00 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameel View Post
I am interested in reviews of Carts and Clubs in Ocala. I have researched new Yamaha Gas carts from both The Villages Carts and C & C. Pricing from C & C seems very competitive. However, I have some reservations due to distance from the Villages and after sales support and service. If anyone has experience with Carts and Clubs especially after sales support, I would appreciate your thoughts and inputs. BTW, my wife and I are new Villagers. Purchased our house in December with plans to relocate by mid-March. Thank you for your responses.
We purchased a cart from Carts & Clubs in Ocala about 12 years ago and the service was fine. They sent someone to our home at our expense. Eventually we went with a local company for service. A friend recommended him and asked us to help him start up his new business. We had no problem with Carts & Clubs. However, when it was time to get our last cart we went with Village Discount on CR 466 (between Morse Blvd. and 441/27). Carl Tuthill was our salesman and his price was great (lower than C&C)and so is their service. Their telephone is 633-8480. You are welcome to use our name (Henry Phinney).