» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 05:58 AM
gtwilliams69 gtwilliams69 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Most likely a slab leak. Call American leak detection or Sleuth. They will come out and pressure test your house and locate the leak or source of the water so you plumber can jack hammer the slab and repair the pipe. Usually costs around $300 for their services.
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 PM.