View Single Post

Old 02-15-2020, 09:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Seriously, Mrs Spoiler used to buy eggs in 5 dozen packs when they would visit.... Yup, also 24 loaves of bread, a 55 gallon drum of orange juice, a 80 lb slab o bacon... And nothing would be left when they were gone at the end of the week..

Thank goodness for Costco....

Hey, when is that going to be here anyway?
Must make it easy for birthday cards though or parties? They all have January 4 as their birthday.

I have to get a bunch of birthday cards in September for my grand niece and nephew and my niece who live in Northern Nevada and then a lot of cards in February for my Northern California niece and nephew. And then another one in May for another niece. My late younger brother had two marriages and a fling in 1982 that we knew NOTHING about until after he had passed. We lost him in December of 2014. So we have a branch of the family tree that we knew NOTHING about. My older brother vetted my "new" niece to make sure she was on the up-and-up. She checked out. And I did remember something going on in Reno, Nevada in 1982 with my younger brother and a woman but I did not know what it was all about.

Younger brother also married a Jamaican lady with two boys already. One of these is in the movie August Rush with Robin Williams. He has quit acting though as far as I know. August Rush (2007) - Rotten Tomatoes

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 02-15-2020 at 09:27 AM.