View Single Post

Old 02-16-2020, 07:54 PM
Default Not a captive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynet View Post
Terrible conditions on the greens. Very little grass, mostly dirt with tire tracks all over the greens. Very bumpy almost not puttable. A disgrace that these conditions are allowed here. Bad part was it was our fifth choice Some went into the golf shop after to express our concerns. He acted surprised by our comments. I asked him if he ever left his office to look at the conditions. He just smiled said nothing and walked away. They know they have a captive audience and really do not care. Too bad so much pride taken in the buildings ,homes ,circles, and roads and so little on the golf courses.
There are people that think they are golfers that have no self respect and have no problem ruining a golf course for everyone else. The ambassadors can't do their job because one complaint will get them fired. That situation is the course manager's and the owner's fault and is unacceptable. That is why I never play a championship course while in season. I play other courses in the area which are in better condition and cheaper in cost.