View Single Post

Old 02-18-2020, 10:31 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Ohiobuckeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfeiferec3553 View Post
I would appreciate input on choosing a cell phone plan for unlocked S10e.
I went to Consumer Cellular & dropped Verison. C.C. was 10 times cheaper than Verison & never ever had a dropped call. Verison we had to stand in the street to call or talk. In the house we sometimes could get a good connection but 95% of the time we would get dropped. We went to Verison & complained & they said no towers near & we are going to put more towers up in the Charlotte area. 3 yrs. later still getting dropped calls. They also quoted me a price & swore it would be this exact price, tax & everything, liars. I got the same song & dance on 3 new phones I got over the yrs. same thing 30 to $45. higher than they swore by. Consumer Cellular was $35. a month & 5 yrs. later $35. a month still. Plus I got more talk mins. text & data. Verison it cost more to get the same thing. Now where I live not in TV, I got on our grandsons plan with T-Mobil & my wife & I get unlimited everything including DATA for $23. each of us so it cost me $46. a month. I know for a fact Verison costumers can't say that & not even Consumer Cellular. But I've got admit T-Mobil sucks in the north where we come from, Ohio. So I would say check out Consumer Cellular. No Contract, no hidden fees with NO surprises when you get your bill. Also if you have it a month & you don't like them, cancel & there's NO penalty. Nothing wrong with Verizon but very expensive & personally I don't think they work with their costumers! I just wouldn't get T-Mobil in TV unless you know someone that has it & see what they say. Hope this helps, sorry Verizon costumers!